BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My biggest fear 4/14/10

I'm in love with you.
You are the most beautiful thing that I have come across in my life.
I don't even find others attractive anymore, i look at people and think, eh they're okay.
over and over and over again.

You love me too.
You can't sleep without hearing my voice.
You talk to me all the time and think about me constantly.
You said you would die if I were to die.

But somehow this doesn't translate to what most people would think turn into a successful relationship. I don't know if it's me or if it's your immature ways you tend to be caught in.

If it's me, it's my jealousness. It's my fear of trusting others. It's the constant moodiness thats cause by a disorder. It's caused by the way I look or that i'm no way near perfect. It's the way I have panic attacks when I think i'm going to lsoe you. It's the way that I can't go a day without alcohol in me. It's the way i'm not strong because of the various times i've been hurt so badly. It's thescars that lay on my wrist that you can't bear to look at because you were the reason for all of them. It's me.


If it;s you, it's your fear of commitment. It's the way you feel the need to cheat on the ones you love. It's the way you're indecisive and can't decide what you really want. It's the way you know that you'll hurt me, no matter how hard you try not too. It's the way you flirt with my friends and scream at the ones you don't like. It's the way you get jealous when i hookup with other people. It's the way when things get too hard, you leave. It's the thing you're best at, leaving the ones you love. It's you.

I wanna say I blame both of us, even if your reasons seem more important. But I don't know. Love takes so mcuh to do and a relationship is just so much work to keep alive.

The thing that scares me the most?
I can lose everything in the matter of a few seconds. I can lsoe you.
That is my biggest fear.

3 comments:

Alex said...

This is Incredibly deep and can be very true i guess. :)

CourtneyyyEm said...

Hey.
So i just read pretty much all your posts. I know, what an awesome life i lead :)
I just want to say that nobody is perfect. I know you have been through a lot of shit in your life, but you have to have hope for the future.
That's all any of us really have in hard times, hope that things will get better. Trust that your life will get better. All you have to do is get through high school.
If you ever need someone to talk to privately i will always be there to listen. I just have this need to help people and try to make people feel better. So trust me when i say that i will listen to you :)
Hang in there.
Xo

Anonymous said...

wow. that's amazingly deep